Basically, he wants to be dedicated to you if he is always making an effort to be in your life and to have you in his life. This is one of the more obvious indicators that he wants to be exclusive, but be sure he's not displaying any other symptoms before making any assumptions. [Read: 8 Authentic Signs He Wants a Genuine Relationship With You]
Does he help you with the housework? Does he take out the garbage or do the dishes every week? These are all signs that he is trying to show you that you're important to him. When a man takes time out of his schedule to make you feel good about yourself, then you can say that he is showing you that he wants to be exclusive.
Do you have fun together? If you think that being exclusive means just hanging out together, then you're going to have a bad time. A relationship is much more than that. Have fun together by going out for walks, taking trips, or doing activities that you both enjoy. If he suggests things to do and they sound like fun ideas, then he probably wants to be exclusive.
Is he there when you need him? Is he always ready to support you in times of trouble? Does he always want to know how your day was even if it was bad? If so, he is showing you that he wants to be exclusive. A true partner will never leave you alone in times of difficulty; instead, he will be there to help you whenever needed.
How do you tell if a guy is a keeper?
5 Tell-Tale Signs You're Dating A Keeper
- He is responsive and makes himself available for you.
- He makes plans for the future and you’re part of those plans.
- You mirror each other.
- He thinks of ways to make you happy.
- He volunteers information about his life without you having to ask.
How do you tell if a guy wants you to be his girlfriend?
8 Indications He Wants You As His Girlfriend
- He wants to make plans together for the future.
- He introduces you to his inner circle.
- He protects you.
- He makes an effort to get to know you and your interests.
- Your arguments involve actual communication.
- He’s consistent.
- He texts you all the time.
- He makes an effort with your friends and family.
How do you tell if he is seriously interested?
8 Tell-Tale Signs That A Man Is Interested In You
- He makes the effort to see you.
- He makes you feel considered.
- You’ve met his friends/ family.
- He makes plans with you.
- He’s seen the real you – and is still here.
- He apologizes when he needs to.
- He’s willing to compromise.
- He’s committed to you.
How do you tell if a man is smitten with you?
5 Signs He's Madly in Love With You
- He makes plans weeks or months in advance.
- He randomly calls with nothing specific to say.
- “Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web.
- He knows your likes and dislikes without you ever having mentioned them.
- His friends joke about him being whipped.
How do you tell if a guy wants to marry you?
8 Indications He Wants to Marry You (Even if You Are in the Early Stages)
- He is Making Future Plans. Guys don’t bring up things that they really would rather not talk about.
- You are Invited to Every Occasion.
- He is Punctual.
- There’s an Increase in Touch.
- He Misses You.
- He Only Sees You.
- He Wants to Live Together.
- He Opens Up to You.
How do you tell if a guy is only interested in hooking up?
Telltale Signs He's Only Looking to Hook Up:
- He’s wishy-washy with you.
- He’s more into your looks than anything else.
- He doesn’t take you on actual dates.
- He tells you he doesn’t want a relationship right now.
- He doesn’t try to get to know you.
- Doesn’t introduce you to his people.
- He’s still active on dating apps.
How do you know if a guy is unserious?
7 Major Signs He Isn't Interested in You:
- You’re not a priority to him.
- He doesn’t want to know your “story”
- He bails on you… often.
- He doesn’t open up to you.
- He doesn’t make future plans with you/ avoids talking about the future.
- He doesn’t want to make it “official”
- He’s not there for you.