What females like to hear from their partners regarding their appearance. 1. "I really like your grin." A girl wants to know that you enjoy her more than her body, that you enjoy her smile and the way she makes you feel. "I adore your expressive eyes." The eyes truly are the portals to the soul. A guy who knows how to use them can tell a lot about a person's character.
2. "You look beautiful today." This simple sentence can make a woman feel like a princess. Even if you're not making an effort, it doesn't matter. Just being yourself is enough to make her feel beautiful.
3. "I love your hair." Women hate hearing this comment because they know that they have their own identity even without hair. But most of all, they want to be appreciated for their face and figure instead. "Your skin looks gorgeous tonight." This is another simple sentence that can make a woman feel special. It's true; the less you focus on your body, the better you will look. Men notice details other women don't even know exist.
4. "You look smart today." This one is great if you're both in school or working together. It shows that you appreciate what she does and you believe in her abilities. Women like to hear these words from men.
Girls prefer people that are cute and attractive, but what counts most is personal preference. Girls are considerably more interested in a pleasant smile and good eyes than guys (while these are what a girl looks for in a guy physically), but it's what's on the inside that matters. A lot of things count when it comes to what girls like most about boys; humor, personality, character, etc.
That being said, here are the top five things that girls around the world say they look for in a boy:
1. Cute faces - This may seem obvious, but it's true! The first thing that most girls notice about a boy is his appearance. His face (especially his smile) can make him feel confident or insecure based on how he feels inside. A cute face can be used to express many different emotions, which means that it has the potential to make almost anyone happy.
2. Hot bodies - While hot bodies come in many shapes and sizes, most girls tend to prefer someone who is lean and fit rather than fat and unhealthy. However, body type isn't the only thing that counts here; it's also important that a boy is healthy. For example, if he has bad teeth or scars, then this will reflect on how he feels about himself and could give away an unpleasant personality trait.
For boys, the things they admire best in their partners are frequently little idiosyncrasies and behaviors that they are unaware of. Almost generally, there are a few things that women do that men find extremely attractive. These can be anything from a subtle scent to an overt gesture. Sometimes these traits are visible, such as in the case of a beautiful woman or with some people who are deaf, it is possible to tell what things someone else is doing by how they communicate.
The thing men love most about their girlfriends is her ability to make them feel loved and appreciated. Whether she does this through actions or words, it doesn't matter; as long as he knows she cares, that's all that matters. Of course, she also needs to give him reason to keep feeling this way. For example, if she always tells him she loves him but then gets upset with him for something that isn't even his fault, he might think she doesn't really mean it and stop showing her any attention or love back.
The main thing to remember when trying to figure out what girls want is that they are looking for signs that you're thinking about them. If you go through life always wondering what it would be like if you gave this girl a chance, if taking her out would hurt or help you, if letting your guard down around her would be a good idea or not...
A guy adores the way his girlfriend's eyes light up as she approaches him. It's a simple thing with a lot of beauty. Guys value honesty and truth in their relationships. Guys want their girlfriends to treat them with love and respect, and to consider them a member of their team while making life decisions. They also want their girlfriends to be happy.
The key to a healthy relationship is communication. Both parties should talk about their feelings regularly, and not just the boys! Girls need to know what their boys are thinking, and boys need to understand why girls do what they do. There should be no secrets between partners in a relationship. All questions/issues should be brought forth before they become problems.
Guys expect their girlfriends to be honest with them. If a girl tells her boyfriend that she likes something he doesn't like, he will appreciate it if she tells him why. He won't always agree with her choices, but at least she's being honest about what she thinks. A guy can't read minds; therefore he needs evidence that his girlfriend is telling him the truth. She should have good reasons for doing or saying whatever it is she does or says.
Girls need to know that their boys are interested in them as individuals. Not every boy wants a girlfriend who is exactly like his other friends' sisters. Some guys prefer girls who hang out with them over others. Others want someone quiet and shy, while others still want someone wild and outgoing.